Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Stage Debut

This was my companion from the MTC. Sister Steadman and I have been "chosen" to be the greeters of the Rendevous at Old Nauvoo. Actually, we were the only ones left without a part, and so that's what we were given. I love the part, however. We get to go around and talk to people before the show. Then we introduce the show, give the opening prayer and actually have a duet to begin it. This is my stage dress. I told the ladies here that I have never been dressed so well in my life. This is the first custom made dress I have ever owned in my life.

2 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

Oh! We may have to come out just to see you perform!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear your song and dance routine. It is sure cold here. Snow is a comin'
Did you get the cookies?